Compliant to ISO9001:2015 & PS9000:2016 pharmaceutical codes of practice. Recognised as the required standard for manufactuers of packaing for the medical field. Reelvision produces printed cartons using a unique narrow web one pass printing, varnishing, Braille embossing and die cutting machine which automatically strips away the waste material, presenting an unglued printed carton blank ready for gluing prior to despatch.
PS9000 pharmacetuical code of practice is standard throughout our production and is the back bone of our Quality Managment System. This high level of business practice is applied to all work from Pharmaceutical, Helathcare, Personal care, food and FMCG. Helping to ensure that we have a managment system that delivers the highest quality of printed cartons with full tracability, no risk of add mixtures or contamination.
Reelvision's strategy is simple - to make our customers more successful through the advantages we deliver:
• Shortest lead times available - giving our customers crucial order-winning advantage
• Despatch new launches within 5 days from proof approval - enabling quickest possible time to market and maximisation of sales from 'Day One'.
• Print with no colour variation - thus maintaining consistent brand image
• Never utilise composite printing techniques - thus providing unrivalled security
• Production process secure by design - thus it drastically reduces the chance of admixture and delivers peace of mind